Ramcel Precision Stamping and Manufacturing LLC is a Leader in Custom Metal Stampings, Custom Tooling and Automated Assembly. We are an air conditioned shop in the north suburbs and we offer plenty of overtime. Please visit us online at www.ramcel.com for more information about our business and working environment.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Monitor production of parts to insure they are being produced in accordance with procedures outlined on the process sheet.
- Measure parts produced at intervals prescribed on the inspection procedure.
- Fill out control charts as prescribed on the inspection procedure.
- Notify quality control if any process parameters change.
- Notify quality control, production manager, and assembly manager if dimensional or visual parameters of the part being produced are exceeded.
- All production related duties requested by the assembly manager.
- Must wear safety glasses, safety shoes, and earplugs while working in the manufacturing areas.
- Keep all working areas around the presses clean.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. consistently